Women On Target & Coed Training Days!
Please note, some of these events listed below are not Women on Target branded events. They are essentially the same thing, except they are open to all.
GOAL presents Women On Target – Coed Training events all over Massachusetts. Please read information below the schedule before signing up for an event.
* L = Ladies only, C = Coed
- Sippican Rod & Gun Club, September 7, 2019 – Contact club for more info/to sign up. (L)
- Wrentham Sportsman’s Association – Saturday, September 14, 2019 (rain or shine) 8:00 am to 4:30 pm – The Wrentham Sportsman’s Association, 7 Madison St, Plainville, MA 02762. The $65 tuition includes the Massachusetts Basic Firearms Safety certificate, lunch, NRA goodie bag, and all range supplies. Limited to 25 attendees. Click here to download sign up form. (L)
- Range Day @ Maynard Rod & Gun Club, September 14, 2019 – Contact club for info/to sign up. (C)
- Brownell’s NRA Range Day @ North Brookfield Sportsman’s Club, September 15, 2019 – Contact club or click here for info. (C)
- Gal’s Range Day @ Lowell Sportsmen’s Club, October 5, 2019 – Click here for more info/to sign up. (L)
- Leominster Sportsmen’s Association, October 20, 2019 – Contact club for more info/to sign up. (L)
See below for more information.
These events are designed to introduce people ages 16 and up to the enjoyment of the shooting sports. Guests will learn about firearm safety and proper shooting fundamentals in a non-competitive relaxed atmosphere.
Please note: if you are a person who is federally prohibited from owning firearms, you cannot legally attend these events. Click here for definition.
**Guests will also participate in a seminar on Massachusetts firearms law, and will receive a Massachusetts Basic Firearm Safety certificate allowing them to apply for a Firearms Identification Card or License to Carry Firearms (LTC).
You do not need any previous firearms experience or any equipment to participate in and have a great time at these seminars. Don’t miss the fun, sign up today!
GOAL recommends that all participants wear comfortable clothing suitable for the day’s weather. Please wear sneakers, or light hiking/work boots, do not wear sandals, flip flops etc… You will be outside for a good portion of the day!
**Please Note** Not every Women On Target – Coed Training event will issue the Firearms Safety Certificate as part of the program, if this is a deciding factor, please check when signing up!
What People are Saying About These events:
“The Women On Target program encourages women to participate in shooting sports, educates them on how to do so safely and successfully, then provides them with arenas in which to enjoy their newly found skills.” — Doug Pike, outdoor columnist, the Houston Chronicle (3/16/00)
“…an excellent and meaningful program that is not only good for the ladies who want to get into hunting, but probably even more important for the future of hunting.” — Bob Gooch, syndicated columnist