JuniorShooters.org A Source For Massachusetts Junior Shooting Sports Information
Junior Program Information
Junior programs are available across the state and offer a variety of disciplines. These include air rifle and smallbore target shooting, as well as scholastic clay and scholastic action shooting (steel target) programs.
GOAL offers a scholastic action shooting program introduction clinic, which instructs clubs how to set up and run a scholastic action-shooting program. These programs are very popular with youth as they are fast paced and provide instant results. If your GOAL Affiliated Club would like to learn more, or schedule one of these clinics, please contact our Director of Education Jon Green.
GOAL also has steel targets that are available for loan to affiliated clubs, please see below for more information.
Clubs with Junior Programs
This is a listing of GOAL Affiliated clubs with Junior Programs, if your club is not listed here and has a Junior Program, please contact Jon Green
Click here for a listing of GOAL affiliated clubs.
If your GOAL Affiliated Club provides a Junior Program, please email the information to email@example.com
We have sorted these programs by counties to make searching for a local program easier.
- Sagamore Rifle Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Stockbridge Sportsmen’s Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Taunton Rifle and Pistol – Junior Rifle Program
- Andover Sportsmen’s Club – Youth Program Information
- Conway Sportsman’s Club – Youth Programs and Field Days
- Holyoke Revolver Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Nenameseck Sportsmen’s Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Massachusetts Rifle Association – America’s Oldest Active Gun Club
- Marlborough Fish & Game, Marlborough, MA Junior Rifle Program
- Riverside Gun Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Tewksbury Rod & Gun – Junior Rifle Program
- Woburn Sportsmen’s Assoc. – Junior Rifle Program
- Southborough Rod & Gun Club– Junior Rifle and Junior Trap
- Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club– Junior Rifle Program
- Holbrook Sportsmen’s Club – Junior Rifle Program
- Fin, Fur & Feather Club of Natick and Wellesley – Youth Trap Team
- Walpole Sportsman’s Assoc. – SCTP Trap Program
- Hanson Rod & Gun Club – Junior Rifle and Trap Program
- Old Colony Sportsmen’s Association – Junior Rifle
- Fitchburg Sportsmen’s Club – Youth Programs and Field Days
- Hamilton Rod & Gun – Youth Programs and Field Days
- Harvard Sportsmen’s Club– Junior Rifle Program
- Maspenock Rod & Gun Club – Junior Rifle Program
Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP)
Gun Owners’ Action League is committed to helping expand the SASP in Massachusetts!
Thanks to a generous donation from the Scholastic Action Shooting Program, GOAL has a complete set of steel targets that we use for introductory events. GOAL affiliated clubs are welcome to borrow the target set and stands for club days/events that wish to introduce young shooters and families to this great scholastic sport. All of this equipment is loaded into the GOAL trailer so itâ€™s as easy as hooking up and driving off. Targets are available on a first come first served basis. The club is responsible for the proper use and care of the targets and or trailer. Targets are for .22 caliber, 9mm and 38spl only. The targets and trailer are to be used for SASP purposes only. Participating clubs agree to pay for any damages caused by improper use. Please contact Jon Green for more information regarding our SASP loaner program.