GOAL Gunsmith Listing
Support these GOAL Member Gunsmiths!
GUNSMITH LISTING: THESE COMPANIES ARE GREAT FRIENDS OF GOAL, PLEASE SUPPORT!
Consolidated Firearm Services – Hudson MA.
Mark J. Donnelly Certified Gunsmith & Bonded Firearm Warehouseman.
Consolidated Firearm Services is a full service firearm repair center, staffed by a Certified Gunsmith – Bonded Firearm Warehouseman. We are a Licensed and Bonded Firearm Warehouse located in Massachusetts for all surrendered or confiscated firearms. Our goal is to preserve the value of your firearms for you! We offer complete firearm machining and repair services in a state of the art shop that is temperature & humidity controlled. We provide all services that any firearm owner would need. Repair, Store, Build, Sell, Buy… Consolidate your efforts with Consolidated Firearm Services of Hudson MA.
- Expert firearm repair services
- Apex, Galloway and GHOST components installed
- CERAKOTE finishes applied
- Parkerizing and bluing services
- H&K LEM trigger component installation
- 1911 customization and machine work
- AR15 furniture, barrels, gas blocks, installed
- Timney & Geissele triggers installed
- Optics (Scopes, Red Dots, Lasers) installed
- Specialized firearm machine work performed in-house
- Ergonomic enhancements (thumb rests, optics platforms, custom safeties’’)
- Expedited firearm auction services
- Purchase of firearms for CASH
- Short term and long term firearm storage
577 Main Street, Suite 420
Hudson, MA 01749
Hours of Operation:
By Appointment ANYTIME. Just call!
Tuesday – Thursday 8AM – 3PM
Continental Firearms – Todd Pierce, Gunsmith
627 High Street
Clinton, MA 01510
We are a full service firearms retailer, a trusted source for selling, buying, building and repairing guns. We offer a variety of action enhancement packages for Sig Sauer, S&W and Ruger. Some of our services include the following:
- Sig Sauer, S&W M&P, and AR15 Certified Armorers
- We stock repair kits, and components
- Trigger work, stock pinning, muzzle pin and weld
- Stock repair kits
- Full line of Apex trigger kits
- Scope mounting and bore sighting
- Night sight installations, repair, replacements and upgrades
- Class 7 manufacturer — custom AR builds
- Cleaning and routine maintenance
LaRocca Gun Works
Whether you need a firearm repaired, a gun built to your custom specifications, or just “spiffed up,” that’s what LaRocca Gun Works does, and has been doing for more than a quarter of a century! Some of the services LaRocca Gun Works provides:
- Custom Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns Hand Cut Metal Checkering
- Hand Cut Metal Checkering
- Hot Bluing
- Sight Work
- Trigger Work
- Recoil Pad Installation
- Antique Firearm Restoration
- Hard Chrome and Space-Age Teflon Finishes
- Double Barrel Shotguns Rust Blued
- Mag-Na-Port Authorized Dealer
Visit his website, contact Mike Larocca here
Contact: email phone: 508-926-8730
Full service gun shop with onsite gunsmith’s Pullman Arms provides a full line of services – from optimizing your CCW handgun to micro-welding components of firearms which no longer have parts available.
Visit their website for more information.
Contact: email phone: 413-579-1994
- Full Service AR work including muzzle brake install, barrel change, quad rail install, custom upper builds, custom lower builds, stock pinning, and more
- 1911 Services
9 1/2 Franconia Ave.,
Natick, MA 01760
Phone: (508) 545-2450
We dedicate our work to shooting sportsmen, hunters and collectors.
- Competition Shotguns repair, maintenance, customization
- Shotgun fitting, adjustable combs and pads installation
- Single, double, pull and release trigger jobs
- Inertia mechanisms adjustment for shooting light shells
- Inertial to mechanical trigger mechanism conversion
- Automatic safeties to non-automatic and otherwise conversion
- Rejoining barrels, split ribs and mono-blocks
- Putting shotgun “back to face” – removing loose
- Self-opening at the shot shotguns
- Service and repair Chokes, forcing cones, head-space alterations
- New or additional barrels fitting to action
- Antique Shotguns, muskets, fowlers
- Restoration Antique guns Identification and Printed Appraisals
- Rust Bluing, browning, Damascus barrels restoration
- Right-hand safeties to left conversion on semi-auto shotguns
- Satin rust bluing on competition shoguns to eliminate sun glare
- Stocks repair, refinishing, checkering and modifications
Please visit our website www.rustbluing.com
Saxonville Armory – David Hilf – Owner/Gunsmith
Saxonville Armory: Build, Repair, Restore!
1 Watson Place; BLD 3A
Saxonville, MA 01701
saxonvillearmory.com , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering full service gunsmithing and machining on premises – specializing in:
- Customized polymer frame handguns using Apex, Galloway Precision, and RTK Triggers
- Cerakote finishing
- Custom AR builds
- Drill & Tap, dovetails, barrel work
MEMBER GUNSMITHS: GOAL MEMBER GUNSMITHS, PLEASE SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES!
Swift River Gunworks – Douglas F. Everett, Gunsmith
Contact: email phone: 413-323-3052 website
- Full service gunsmith including custom metal work, stock repair and refinishing, custom services, general repair, and more (see website for full details)
The Village Gunsmith – Kenneth P. Pacheco, Gunsmith
21 College Ln.
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
phone/fax 508-993-4093 e-mail- Gun007@Comcast.net33Ú44
39 years experience, specializing in handguns, custom work, accurizing, parts fabrication, modern and antique.
- Full machine shop on premises. Rifle and shotgun work, accurizing, re-barreling, chambers, chokes, sights, etc… Stock work, recoil pads, stock fittings, etc.
- Retail Store, new and used guns, accessories, reloading supplies, ammunition etc….
- Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Walther, Stag Arms, Bushmaster, DPMS, Galco, authorized dealer. Specializing in consignment sales of one gun or an entire estate, on Gunbroker.com
This page provides external website links to gunsmiths that may be of interest to users of this website. The links below are provided as a courtesy for the convenience of the users. GOAL reserves the right to deny any and all requests for links, and to sever existing links at anytime. Questions and requests for links should be addressed to GOAL’s webmaster.