GOAL is Seeking a Public Relations and Publications Coordinator
Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL) is seeking to hire an experienced, energetic person to become our Public Relations and Publications Coordinator. This is a full-time salaried position. Hours may fluctuate and some evening and weekend hours can be expected.
- Compiling and publishing GOAL’s newspaper
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Maintaining website and online store
- Creating content for all platforms
- Billing for advertisements on all platforms
- Maintaining data base information on GOAL affiliated organizations
- General office help as needed
- Must have good writing and editing skills
- Must have excellent phone/communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a valid Massachusetts firearm license or be willing to obtain one.
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s license.
Interested persons may send their resumé and salary requests to: email@example.com
C/O James L. Wallace, Executive Director
Gun Owners’ Action League
PO Box 567
Northboro, MA 01532