Intro to IDPA at Fin, Fur and Feather Club, Millis
September 28 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
GOAL is pleased to offer an introductory course for the shooting sport of IDPA. The International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) is the governing body of a shooting sport that simulates self-defense scenarios and real-life encounters. It was founded in 1996 as a response to the desires of shooters worldwide. Participants will be provided with a strong foundation of skills and knowledge used in the sport of International Defensive Pistol competition with both classroom and live fire exercises.
Participants are required to have the following:
- Centerfire revolver or semi-automatic handgun 9mm or larger
- A plastic or leather strong side belt mounted holster. Avoid retention straps and snaps
- Belt mounted double magazine or speed loader holder
- 3 magazines or speed loaders
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- A vest or shirt that covers the holstered gun
- Eye & ear protection
- Baseball cap
- Brown bag lunch (optional)
Registration Fee is $100. Class is limited to 8 shooters. This class fills quickly.
To Register contact email@example.com
Visit wwwIDPA.com to learn more about equipment and competing successfully in IDPA matches.
- September 28
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Event Category:
- Education & Training