GOAL Fundraising Class with OnSight Firearms Training
OnSight Firearms Training: Date – April 24, 2021
Location Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club
Time 8:30AM to 5:30pm
Tuition $160 GOAL Members Only
PRACTICAL PISTOL - ACCURACY & ACCOUNTABILITY
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
This is a great opportunity to learn in a safe, professional, friendly atmosphere.
All students must be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals. Students should know and be able to perform all aspects of safe firearm handing, loading and unloading, basic malfunction clearing.
- Basic pistol safety fundamentals.
- Range safety, orientation and proper range protocol.
- Shooting fundamentals (grip, stance, breath control, trigger control, hold control, sight picture and sight alignment, follow through).
- Principles of marksmanship (holding, aiming, firing, timing).
- Draw and presentation.
- Dry fire / live fire drills.
- Reloading techniques.
- Strong hand and weak hand shooting.
- Accuracy and speed development drills.
- Engaging multiple targets.
- Gear discussion/selection.
- Alternate shooting positions
All students must bring:
- Quality semi-automatic pistol chambered in 380 ACP, 9mm, 357Sig 40S&W, or 45 ACP.
- Minimum of 600 rounds of brass cased ammunition (no steel cased ammo).
- Quality eye and ear protection. Electronic ear protection is recommended.
- Four magazines minimum with magazine carriers/pouch, etc. (please arrive with magazines loaded)
- Pistol / caliber specific cleaning supplies or kit.
- Quality kydex holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, Alien Gear, Fobus, Uncle Mike’s or Crossbreed, “hybrid” style holsters. NO ankle, small of the back, or shoulder holsters.
We recommend holsters from Dark Star Gear, Raven Concealment, Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters, Concealment Express & G-Code.
- Notepad or notebook with pen
- An open mind, humble, willing to learn attitude!
- Lunch, snacks and beverages to last thru the day.
For more information or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: