Support - Defend - Speak Out - Take a Stand!
This is your opportunity to make your voice heard to your state lawmakers!
It is critical that you attend this important rally - take a stand against H.4121!
Please schedule meetings with your state legislators in advance, and spend the day networking with other Second Amendment supporters.
See GOAL's alert page for updated info about H.4121
RSVP on GOAL's Facebook Event page here
- Rep. Anne Gobi
- Rep. Matt Beaton
- Rep. Kim Ferguson
- Assistant Minority Leader George Peterson
- Rep. Marc Lombardo
- Rep. Shauna O'Connell
- Rep. Leah Cole
- Rep. Nick Boldyga
- Sen. Richard Moore
- Jim Wallace Executive Director of GOAL
- Dr. Steve Moysey V.P. of GOAL
- Additional speakers TBA
- Reminder: City of Boston Parks & Rec Commission has regulation prohibiting CCW on the Boston Common which carries a fine of up to $50.00. Also, CCW is not allowed in the State House.
- Date: Wednesday June 18, 2014
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Location: Rally on Front Stairs of MA State House - we will then proceed inside to meet with legislators
- Transportation: MBTA Park Street Station on the Green Line.
- Driving: Directions, click on "directions" on the google map below. If you don't want to drive please consider taking the MBTA, (see link above) or consider utiliing one of many Park & Ride facilities.
- GOAL urges all affiliated clubs to organize a charter bus service to transport your membership to this rally! Peter Pan bus lines is 2A friendly - click here for their website
- Printable Flyer: Click here to open an 8.5x11 .pdf of the flyer, print it out and hang it at your club, town hall, etc...
DAY OF - PREPARATION
View Larger Map