Public Hearing Help Page
In order to optimize our time and efforts at public hearings, GOAL has prepared these documents that you can download and print out.
- Click here for our Etiquette Tips sheet for public hearings
- Click here for our Testimony Prep sheet for public hearings
- Click here for our legislative Talking Points sheet
- Click here for an overview of GOAL's proposed "microbill" legislation
- Click here for our "33 Steps" sheet which outlines the many obstacles one must navigate in order to legally purchase a handgun in Massachusetts.
Useful Links to pages on GOAL.org:
- Click here to find your State Legislator (search by your zip code)
- Click here for GOAL's Firearms Info page - lot's of good info here about "assault weapons", and the many regulations pertaining to firearms ownership in MA.
*This page is made possible by the membership of GOAL and their generous donations. If you found this page helpful please Join - Support - Donate to GOAL.
Help us make Massachusetts a safer place.