The "Big Bang" Annual Raffle!
1. Mossberg ATR Night Train IV .308 Rifle - Clarence B.
2. Savage 111 L.R. Hunter .338 Lapua - Sam K. from Orange
3. Mossberg Flex Series 590 Tactical Shotgun - Phil H from Lee
4. Savage 116 Bear Hunter 300 Win Mag - Matt M. from W. Roxbury
5. Smith & Wesson Governor .45 & 410 - Chris H from Raynham
6. Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Revolver - Robert P from Florence
We are calling all of the above named winners, stand by. PS, Clarence B, your voicemail is full.
GOAL would like to thank everyone who helped support freedom by purchasing a ticket and congratulates the lucky winners.
We would also like to thank Mossberg, Smith & Wesson and Savage for the continued support.
Each year, we ask all GOAL members to participate in our Annual Raffle.
The funds this raffle generates are greatly needed to continue to fight for the rights of Massachusetts gun owners.
This Annual Raffle is our primary fund raising event for the year and is vitally necessary to our continued success..
Drawing will be held at noon on April 19, 2013
Tickets: $10 each, 3/$20, 10/$50. Drawing will be held at noon on Friday April 19, 2013. You need not be present to win. Odds determined by number of tickets sold. All federal and state gun laws apply. All prizes are to be claimed within 30 days from the drawing at 361 W. Main St., Northboro MA 01532. Firearms may be shipped to another FFL at winner’s expense.
**Please note that due to postal regulations, we cannot send any part of a raffle ticket through the mail.**
*This page is made possible by the membership of GOAL and their generous donations. If you found this page helpful please Join - Support - Donate to GOAL.
GOAL is the Official State Association of the National Rifle Association